- Hand towel
- Face towel
- Quick-drying sweat towel for yoga or gym
- Perfect gift addition with a body care set
The texture of our Plush & Bare hand towel, it’s silk-like sheen and its ultra-soft feel are all heavily dependent on the treatment techniques and quality of our cotton. Wax or chemicals are usually used in the industry to create thick threads from the cotton bush quickly.
At EC, our weavers twist select threads by hand to ensure the right thickness and to avoid chemical damage to our sacred organic fibre, our weavers, our planet and ultimately, our clients. These high quality threads are then set up on rare ancient looms to weave our modern design dreams into reality.
Loomed in about four to six days, each of our Plush and Bare hand towels will last the test of time and age beautifully while at it.
Black Sea cotton is known to have the one of the longest fibres in the world, ensuring supreme absorbency. We promise that our loomed hand towel will feel unbelievably soft and will get softer with every use for years to come if cared for properly.
Cotton is never absorbent on the bush, but has the ability to learn, hence must be taught. Factories use chemicals to teach their cotton how to absorb while our towels just need a simple soak.
- Soak the eloquence towel for 12-24 hours in cold water for our tight organic cotton to bloom. Wring by hand or drip dry. A subsequent washing machine cycle at 35 degrees with cool-medium dry can follow but is optional.
- Easy everyday care with delicate cold or warm machine wash with natural laundry detergent. Can be tumble or line dried.
- Simply cut any snag or pull with a scissor to leave the weave unaffected